In today’s society, there’s never been more ways of buying a product you really want. You can browse in store, online or even through social media to find what you’re looking for. But, when it comes to TVs, although you can buy one by doing all of the above, it’s a little more time consuming knowing which one is the best for you. With so many TVs on the market, we’re going to be showing you the five best 32-inch smart TVs with DVD player built in right from the comfort of your own home! We’ll be telling you everything you want to know about the five best 32-inch smart TVs with DVD player from image quality to viewing experience and HDMI ports to USB ports.
We know what you’re thinking, most TVs nowadays have a bigger screen than 32 inches, so why would I want one? Well, we’re here to tell that it’s not all about size, and the five 32-inch TVs we’ve got for you offer a wide variety of features.
But before we have a look at the TVs, let’s find out what a smart TV has to offer you.
What Is a Smart TV?
A smart TV is a television that connects to the internet, making it quick and easy for you when you want to stream your favourite programmes or even browse the web for something. Most smart TVs come fully loaded with your favourite streaming platforms, some of which include:
- Amazon Prime Video
- BBC iPlayer
So, now you know what a smart TV is, we’re going to show you the five best 32 inch smart TVs with DVD player. By the end of this article, you’ll know which one is right for you.
This 32-inch TV DVD combo comes in at an affordable price and has an A+ class energy rating. This smart TV comes pre-loaded with all your favourite apps, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Freeview Play, YouTube and Amazon Music, as well as many more! We say that’s what you call value for money already! If you thought that was good, just wait until you’re watching another episode of Stranger Things on Netflix or Now That’s What I call Music 106 on Amazon Music with Dolby audio! Dolby audio provides you with a more enhanced audio experience with richer, clearer and more powerful sound. It also comes equipped with DTS Trusurround which gives off virtual and realistic surround sound – We don’t think that sound can get much better than this!
So, we know that this 32-inch TV has great audio, but what other features does the Toshiba 32WD3A63DB have to offer?
Toshiba 32WD3A63DB Features:
- Gaming mode: Perfect for all you gamers out there, this TV comes with gaming mode which optimises the vibrancy of graphics whilst you’re playing on your games console for a more exhilarating experience. Just think how good your game will sound with the Dolby audio!
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa: One thing that’s great about a smart TV is when you can connect it to a voice controlling device such as Alexa. And great news, with this TV you can! Just simply connect your Alexa device to your TV and you can start her using it when you want to her to play your favourite movies, songs or even to use as a remote – perfect for when it’s lost somewhere in your living room. You can even ask Alexa to set reminders on your TV just make sure you have a stable Wi Fi connection.
- HD picture quality: It may be on the smaller side but that doesn’t have any effect on the picture quality! The Toshiba 32WD3A63DB comes with sharp HD resolution that gives you a vibrant, clean picture quality which will look good whether you’re on your games console, watching movies or streaming your favourite TV show.
Pros and Cons of Toshiba 32WD3A63DB:
- Two HDMI ports
- Dolby audio
- Clear picture quality
- Wi-Fi can drop out
- Apps can freeze
- Doesn’t come with Disney+
JVC 32-Inch Smart HD Ready LED TV
This JVC TV is second in our list of 32-inch smart TVs with DVD players. This TV offers you a whole lot for the affordable price you have you to pay. You can enjoy all of your favourite shows in stunning detail! The JVC 32-Inch Smart HD Ready LED TV offers you built in Wi-Fi so you’re able to browse the internet from a big screen! Watch your favourite videos on YouTube, do your weekly online shop or look and see what Kim Kardashian West is up to on Instagram.
Let’s find out more about what features the JVC 32 Inch Smart HD Ready LED TV has to offer shall we?
JVC 32-Inch Smart HD Ready LED TV Features:
- HDMI and USB port: This TV comes with 2 x HDMI ports and 1 x USB ports which is perfect when you want to plug in your games console, sound bar or Blu ray player.
- Catch up with the latest movies and TV: This TV comes with Freeview HD, which makes for a better viewing experience. With Freeview play, you’re able catch up and watch live TV so you won’t have to miss your favourite programme anymore. The JVC 32-Inch Smart HD Ready LED TV, you’re also able to stream with webOS. With webOS you can stream content from your favourite channels including Netflix, Sky movies, Now TV and Amazon Prime Video as well as many more.
- DTS TruSurround and DTS HD Audio: With DTS TruSurround and DTS HD Audio, you’ll able to experience HD audio making the sound in your TV feel like it’s coming alive. You’ll have the experience of the cinema in the comfort of your living room!
Pros and Cons of JVC 32-Inch Smart HD Ready LED TV:
- Smart remote – Just press the button of your favourite streaming service and away you go
- High quality picture
- Parental lock
- Not compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Slow Wi-Fi
- Product stand is plastic – not very sturdy
Cello may be a brand that you’re not familiar with which may put you off buying, but there’s no need to feel weary about this brand! The Cello ZF0223 is one of the cheapest TVs we have on our list of the five best 32-inch smart TVs with DVD and it comes with some pretty impressive features too!
This LED TV DVD combi is HD ready, so once you’ve taken it out of the box and plugged it in, you can start enjoying your favourite shows in superb picture quality. It also comes with built-in Freeview T2 HD channels so you’re free to flick through the channels until you find something you like!
So now you know more about the Cello ZF0223, let’s see what features it can offer you.
Cello ZF0223 Features:
- USB ports: This TV has one USB port, we’ll admit, it’s not as many as some of the other TVs but it’s definitely worth having! With this USB port, you’re able to connect devices such as personal hard drives, mobile phones and similar products to your TV.
- Three HDMI inputs: The Cello ZF0223 comes with 3 x HDMI inputs which provide ample connections for external devices such as games consoles and sound bars with no cable swapping – great!
- High image resolution: This TV has a 720p image resolution which will make watching your favourite programmes more enjoyable. The resolution means your screen image will be crisper and clearer.
Pros and Cons of Cello ZF0223:
- 3 HDMI inputs
- Built-in Freeview
- One remote
- Can’t connect to a voice-controlled device
- Awkward viewing angle design
- Doesn’t come built-in with apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video etc.
32-Inch Smart TVs With DVD – What Are Your Thoughts So Far?
So, we’re over halfway through telling you about the five best 32-Inch smart TVs with DVD player built in! We hope that you’ve so far enjoyed reading about the different TVs that we’ve been talking about. If you’re reading this thinking that so far none of the TVs are a good match for you, then no worries! We’ve still got two 32-inch smart TVs with DVD players built in left to tell you about!
Read on to find out about the final two televisions!
Ferguson 32-Inch LED TV:
Ferguson are a British company and all TVs made are manufactured in the UK. This TV comes with built-in Freeview T2 HD Channels which means you can enjoy watching your favourite programmes on ITV, BBC, Channel 4 and Really, as well as many more! The Ferguson 32-inch LED TV also comes with 3 HDMI and USB ports which is perfect for connecting hi-definition devices such as a games console, Sky box or Blu-ray player etc.
With this TV being one of the more expensive ones on our list, let’s take a look at what features it has to offer!
Ferguson 32-Inch LED TV Features:
- Watch in HD: With an inbuilt Freeview tuner and stunning HD, this TV is a great movie night TV. You can experience all of the action in the movie with crisp picture quality! You can browse through your Freeview Play channels or even make use of the built-in DVD player.
- One remote: You may think a remote is a boring feature, but it certainly saves time in the long run having only one remote to use! The Ferguson 32-inch LED TV comes with one remote, so you don’t have to worry about switching different channels with 10 other ones. A quick and easy solution that stops you losing other remotes down the back of the sofa.
- Easy to place: With its simple design, this TV can be place anywhere in your house. From your bedroom-living room, it will fit in nicely wherever it goes.
Pros and Cons of Ferguson 32-Inch LED TV:
- Good amount of USB and HDMI ports to connect other devices
- Crisp picture quality
- Built-in Freeview
- Won’t work with a voice controlling device such as Alexa
- No inbuilt Wi-Fi
- Doesn’t come with apps such as Netflix or Disney+ etc
And last but by no means least is the Blaupunkt BLA-32/138O-GB. Just like Cello, this may not be a brand you’re familiar with which may seem a little off-putting compared to the bigger brands out there, but we’re here to tell you that this brand has definitely got our seal of approval. This LED TV has a super-fast 2.0 USB port which allows playback of any compatible music, video or photo files. When your USB stick is inserted into the TV, you’re able to pause, rewind and fast forward right up to live TV!
This TV also has built-in Freeview so you’re able to enjoy 70 subscription free channels in stunning HD! – It’s sounding good so far, right?
So, now you can see that this TV is better than what you expected, let’s go and find out more about its features.
Blaupunkt BLA-32/138O-GB Features:
- Slim design: This TVs slim design is perfect if you just want to easily place it on a cabinet or even if you want to hang it up on the wall with a mount. The TVs slim and lightweight design makes it easy for you to use a wall mount and place in the perfect viewing angle. With the built-in DVD player, that means less of those dreaded wires hanging down everywhere.
- Built in PVR system: A PVR is a Personal Video Recorder and thanks to Blaupunkt, this TV comes fully equipped with one! If you don’t want to miss your favourite show on the TV then the PVR allows you to pause, play and record Live TV and set future recordings from your seven-day TV guide.
- JBL speakers: With built-in JBL speakers, you’ll never miss another word said. You’ll get full audio clarity from them, making watching TV and films that little bit more enjoyable
Pros and Cons of Blaupunkt BLA-32/138O-GB:
- Easy to set up
- Good sound quality
- Clear picture quality
- No inbuilt apps such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc
- DVD can sometimes lag
- No built-in Wi-Fi
What Is the Best 32 inch TV DVD Combo?
So, as you can see, we’ve come to the end of showing you the five best 32-inch smart TVs with DVD player built in and we hope that it’s helped you to learn more about which TVs are available for you to buy. But we couldn’t come so close to the end without telling you which TV we think is the best out of the bunch!
It was a close call but, in the end, we have decided that our favourite 32-inch smart TV with DVD Player is the Blaupunkt BLA-32/138O-GB!
We’ve picked this one due to all of its fantastic features on an affordable cost. This TV gives you the most out of watching all of your favourite Freeview channels in HD as well as having the option to record, pause and rewind live TV.
This TV also offers you high picture quality, providing crisp and clear pictures which is exactly what you want when you’re watching your favourite shows. You also get to experience high quality sound to go alongside it with the JBL speakers! This TV is picture and sound perfect, not bad for a TV you’ve not heard of before, right?
Of course, from this list you may have picked out another TV which you deem as your favourite, or like us, your favourite might be the Blaupunkt BLA-32/138O-GB. It’s all down to personal choice and what you consider as important features.
Do 4k TVs Come in 32-Inch?
4k gives viewers a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels which is four times more pixels than a standard HD TV. Having a higher resolution in your TV means a clearer, sharper and crisper picture quality. Most TVs nowadays will be 4k as consumers are wanting a clearer picture quality at a decent price.
Now you know more about 32-inch smart TVs, you might be wondering if you’re able to buy a 32-inch smart 4k TV? Well, we’ve done some browsing and it looks like they’re unavailable to buy in the UK, however, we did find one that’s available to ship from the US which was a Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA QLED.
Read on to find out more about why 32-Inch 4k TVs are unavailable in the UK.
Why Can’t I Buy a 32-Inch 4k TV in the UK?
So, it’s time to understand a bit more about why you’re unable to buy a 32-inch 4k TV in the UK, this is because the screen size is too small. If you think back to when you were browsing for TVs online, you’ll probably be aware that most 4k TV sizes start from 40 inches. However, if Samsung have managed to create one that’s available for the US market, then we’d be happy to see Samsung deliver a similar product to its UK friends!
Is 1080p Worth It on 32-Inch TV?
Picture quality can sometimes overrule other features that people want from their television, with the picture intensity being the main reason for buying the TV, so with that in mind, is 1080p worth it on a 32-inch TV? In our view, absolutely! For those of you that don’t know, 1080p is which is also known as full HD is a video mode that has a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels. These pixels determine how good your picture quality is going to be on your TV.
1080p is worth it on a 32-inch TV because with the TVs screen being on the smaller side, it brings the TV to life to give it a sharper picture quality. Depending on the viewing distance you place your TV, 1080p will be sure to give you a great HD picture. You also get twice as many pixels in a 1080p TV then the standard 720p, meaning you’ll get to see more of your favourite movies and TV programmes.
|Toshiba 32WD3A63DB||Toshiba||View on Amazon|
|JVC 32-Inch Smart HD Ready LED TV||JVC||View on Amazon|
|Cello ZF0223||Cello||View on Amazon|
|Ferguson 32-Inch LED TV||Ferguson||View on Amazon|
|Blaupunkt BLA-32/138O-GB||Blaupunkt||View on Amazon|
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article, then please leave us a comment in the box below. You can also ‘like’ us on Facebook for more Digi Helpdesk news.