TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Digi Helpdesk website which is located on www.digihelpdesk.co.uk (“Site” or “Website”). This website is owned and operated by 85Consult Limited from 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, England, WC1N 3AX. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “Digi Helpdesk” and “our” refer to 85Consult Limited. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or interacting with us, you (“User” or “Customer”) engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES.
- Digi Helpdesk – General Information
- About. Digi Helpdesk offers a technical support Helpdesk for all digital equipment. The Site also features blog articles covering covering how to guides and comparisons. To find out more information about what we do, please refer to our website.
- Sole discretion. We reserve the right to add/discontinue any product or service anytime at our sole discretion.
The use of our services is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet. If you are under age 18, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
The experts via Digi Helpdesk provide technical suggestions, advice and opinions for your query on fixing your digital equipment. We do not guarantee that any product shall be fixed accordingly as the condition/state for every equipment/product may vary or is different and cant be physically reviewed. Our experts provide technical support to the best of their research and ability.
Our Site accepts payments through a Third Party Payment processor “PayPal”. All payments are charged uprfront 100% in advance. We reserve the right to add or change our payment methods at sole discretion anytime.
- Pricing Policy
Prices shown on the Site are in GBP Pounds and are exclusive of taxes. Users that require support can access our platform at different rates. The pricing may vary depending on the level of detail and urgency the user requires. Users need to select a check box to agree with our ‘level of service’ terms before payment before making a selection. The level of service can be reviewed at https://www.digihelpdesk.co.uk/level-of-service/.
Sometimes we need to make changes to the price of some of our services. When this happens, we’ll update the prices on our website. If you had placed your order for a service before the price change, the price will be as stated on our website at the time when you had placed your order.
We strictly believe in delivering quality services to all our customers, and that is our standard. We will gladly accept a refund within 7 days of the PURCHASE date in case the customer isn’t happy and wants to request a refund. All refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Digi Helpdesk may receive monetary and other forms compensation from affiliates for various advertising, sponsorships, reviews, blog posts, insertion orders and promotional campaigns that we feature on the Site. In other words, sometimes there is a paid connection between products or service mentioned, reviewed or recommended on this Site and the affiliate (i.e., the owner of that third party product or service). If you ultimately decide to purchase a product or service mentioned on the Site or recommended by us, Digi Helpdesk may receive additional compensation from that purchase from the affiliate or advertising revenue.
- Every effort has been made by Digi Helpdesk to provide true and accurate statements in regards with research to any and all products or services mentioned, reviewed or recommended by Digi Helpdesk on this Site. Even though we may receive compensation as outlined above, we still seek to provide our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences as they relate to the products and services that are featured on the Site.
- Also, you will regularly see third party ads (“Google Adsense” and “Media.net”) posted on the Site. Each time you click on an ad, we will receive compensation from the third party advertiser, even if you do not purchase something from the third party.
- You understand and agree that Digi Helpdesk does not hold any liability for any affiliate, third party, product or service offered/promoted in any way and the user discharges Digi Helpdesk. The Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers and Policies of the third parties/affiliates shall govern their products/services.
- We promote Amazon products as an Amazon Affiliate.
- Permitted use
You will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Digi Helpdesk;
- Gain unauthorised access to Digi Helpdesk’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, Digi Helpdesk’s networks, and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by Digi Helpdesk in a way that is likely or intended to confuse the owner or authorised user of such marks, names or logos.
- Discount Codes
We may provide promotional codes offering a discount on our product. Promotional codes cannot be used on past purchases. Promotional codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offers and must be used by the date published, if any. Only one promo code can be used at checkout. We reserve the right at any time without notice to retract and/or change the terms of promotional codes.
- Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on the Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on the Website. No link(s) should appear on the Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- Image Term Use
Our site typically includes images as part of our posts and the images which we are authorized to use includes the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are supplied with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on photo hosting sites or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
- Thumbnail images, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
- Images that are used to illustrate a third party product
- Images used in a transformative manner
- Images that are widely distributed and allowed to be used
If Digi Helpdesk receives any notice that an image is posted inappropriately, such as not keeping in line with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site
- Limited License and Site Access; Acceptable Use
You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
- Accounts, Registrations, and Passwords
If you use this Site and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. Digi Helpdesk is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any outdated or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control of Digi Helpdesk. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Site (each a “Password”) is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access the Site using such a Password. You must notify Digi Helpdesk immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Digi Helpdesk cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you concerning any copyright, designs, and trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights mentioned, displayed, or relating to the Content (defined below) on the Site. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorised reproduction, redistribution or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may use the Content only with our prior written and express authorisation. To inquire about obtaining authorisation to use the Content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on the Site.
- Monitoring Activity
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Digi Helpdesk EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall Digi Helpdesk be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorised access to or use of the Site or Digi Helpdesk’ secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
You agree to indemnify and hold Digi Helpdesk and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
- Dispute Resolution & Governing Laws
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Privacy & Cookies
- Links To Other Web Sites
Our site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
Digi Helpdesk has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Digi Helpdesk shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the “Effective Date of Current Policy” date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
- Force Majeure
Digi Helpdesk is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Digi Helpdesk’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, Digi Helpdesk shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and Digi Helpdesk are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Digi Helpdesk concerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive Digi Helpdesk’s right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
- Term and Termination
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to Digi Helpdesk shall survive any termination.
- Contact Us
For any questions, complaints, and queries or to report any violations, kindly send an email on email@example.com