If there has been a problem finding your Sky Q box on the network then continue reading for our solutions.
Sky Q boxes have exploded in popularity recently thanks to their sleek design and ease of use.
You can pick up your own Sky Q box here and we highly recommend Sky’s TV packages.
However, with new technology, comes new problems. Luckily for us, most of them are easy to solve.
Digi Helpdesk will always be on hand to help you find your tech solutions so read below for how to fix this issue.
What could be causing this problem?
When your Sky Q box has a problem being found on your network it can be a number of things.
It could be that your WiFi is having issues – that would be a major error – but it could also be something much simpler.
The main issue is most likely that your network had a problem with identifying the main box.
Sometimes it does need to be done manually before your network can find the box automatically.
How to fix this issue in five easy steps
- Your main box needs to be connected to your network via your 2.4 GHz network.
- Check this by going to “Settings,” “Network,” “Setup” and highlight the “Status” box.
- If this issue is persisting then your home network should not be seen here.
- Click “Reset” and then select Confirm. Select the option for non-Sky broadband, select your network from the list.
- Enter your password and your Sky Q box should be able to find and connect to the network.
What to do if you’re still having trouble with Sky Q
A Sky Q booster could help your boxes better read the network and help you establish a connection.
Digi Helpdesk has dedicated tech gurus ready to help you with any issues, why not give them a call on 0800 433 7963?
ARE YOU HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR DIGITAL DEVICE? CALL DIGI HELPDESK TODAY ON 0800 433 7963.