From Snapchat to TikTok, Instagram and more, there are countless apps that are all the rage nowadays.
TikTok is described as “the destination for short-form mobile videos”. It’s safe to say the addictive app brings joy to anyone using it as there’s a tonne of hilarious content to scroll through.
Whether you’re creating videos or simply enjoying those made by others, it’s equally entertaining.
Many TikTok users have become alarmed to find that their videos haven’t got any views, so let’s take a look at the TikTok 0 views bug – What is it? Why does it happen? And how can it be fixed?
TikTok 0 views bug
If you’re uploading viral videos which weren’t created by yourself to TikTok then the app will block the video from being uploaded and therefore it’ll look like it’s got zero views.
However, if the content you’re uploading is original and you’re own, and you’re experiencing the 0 views bug, here are a few reasons why this can happen:
- Your account is new and you’re yet to watch and like videos and add information to your bio.
- Inappropriate content won’t make it past TikTok’s algorithms.
- You’re using more than one account on a mobile device.
- Your video may be under review. It won’t make it past TikTok’s algorithm if the content goes against TikTok’s rules or guidelines.
- You have to get your TikTok account off to a good start. Ensure that you pick a niche for your account and run with it.
- The video didn’t make it to the public feed. system glitch.
According to Tielo.com: “There is information that TikTok determines how many impressions they will continue to give your account based on your first 5 videos. If you do not perform well according to the algorithm, TikTok will limit your impressions.”
What does it mean when your TikTok is under review?
If you post something to TikTok and receive a notification that your video is “under review”, this may mean that the content breaches TikTok’s rules and regulations.
Sometimes this will simply occur due to the app’s algorithm picking something up from the video. Or, it could be something more serious such as the content including offensive or political content. A full list of TikTok’s community guidelines can be found here.
There’s no end of content to watch on TikTok, plus there’s a tonne more to be made, too.
The TP-Link Wi-Fi booster is a sure-fire way to ensure that your signal never goes down while social networking. Simply plug and play to enjoy flawless Wi-Fi throughout the house!
How to fix 0 views on TikTok
In order to avoid or fix the 0 view bug on TikTok, here is some advice on using the social network.
Original, on-trend, engaging content is key to becoming a success on TikTok.
- Post original content.
- Don’t post videos of people committing dangerous acts such as the Skullbreaker challenge.
- Avoid nudity.
- Don’t use anyone else’s content and post it as your own.
- Don’t post violent or graphic content.
Stream video content seamlessly with TP-Link Wi-Fi Extender
Boost your Wi-Fi Connection with TP-Link